Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Post Number One: A few signs of life...

Why hello there, fresh new blog.  I hope you're excited about being newly created, because I'm excited about having a place to put all of my ideas.  Now don't get your hopes up, you're probably thinking that your pages and pages of digital potential will be filled with highly philosophical prose and thoughtful dialogue about the world we live in.  Maybe there will be a post dedicated to the fate of children in a far off third world country, or maybe there will be a discussion about the role of women in this day in age, or maybe even they'll be a whole week all about the presidential election and well researched pros and cons listed for each side.

I am sorry blog, because your user will not be using you in such a way.

Instead, here are some pictures of my cat:


Happy First Blog Y'all!  Says Benny


This is my cat Benny.  He likes to give me love scars.

I think you will find that in lieu of a long in depth discussion about the ways of the world, in it's place will be a long rant about why the last 10 minutes of Insert Movie Name Here pissed me off.   Or made my cry.

Marley and Me made me cry.  Mr. Holland's Opus made me cry.  The Notebook did not make me cry.  Because I did not see it.

Now here's the awkward part where I try to transition to an ending.   I don't really feel like creating a transitional sentence then carrying the new idea into a final thought and wrapping it all up.

So I'll just do it in a total classic way.

FIN.

(You see?  It's in another language, so it's classy.)




No comments:

Post a Comment